Kabaka Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II has appealed to government regulatory bodies to support efforts by land developers to add value to the real estates by emphasizing physical planning.
The Kabaka who was opening the 4th annual Buganda real Estates and Homes Expo at Bulange, Mengo observed that regulatory bodies like Kampala Capital City Authority and NEMA among other regulatory bodies should support all those individuals or companies who have come out to add value on to the real estateâ€™s industry.
The Nnabagereka of Buganda Sylvia Nagginda has appealed to residents of Buddu County to embrace the use of improved health services.
Nnabagereka who was a head trainer during a sensitization seminar about safe motherhood and prevention of child to mother HIV transmission at St. Modesta Primary School in Bisange Village, Kabonera, Bbudu County, observed that a lot is still desired in a bid to improve peopleâ€™s health conditions despite reports indicating some improvement in safe motherhood.
Buganda Kingdom through its land department Buganda Land Board in partnership with the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development in the central government is set to organize the 4th annual Real Estate and Homes Expo.
The Expo is a unique one stop shop for real estate stakeholders that provides new products, innovations, services and new technology on one side and also provides an opportunity to the exhibitors to use the strength of the brand and reach out to a large target and ready audience at both local and international levels.
- Buganda Kingdom Releases Program for Prince Wasajjaâ€™s Wedding
- Katikkiro Stresses Need for Technical Courses
- Katikkiro reminds Clans to set up Tribunals
- Buganda Caucus Present Motion to Katikkiro
- Nnabagereka Calls for Collective efforts in the Fight against the Spread of HIV to Unborn Children.
- Buganda Kingdom Celebrates Kabakaâ€™s 58th Birthday
- PRESS RELAESE
- Ekisaakaate kya Nnabagereka Set for Rotational across Counties
- Buganda Kingdom Plants Trees Ahead of Kabakaâ€™s Birthday
- Ganda Boys Concert Raises 40.5 Million for the Nnabagereka Development Foundation
Kabaka of Buganda