He was born to Ssekabaka Ssemakookiro and Ndwaddeewaaziba of the Nseenene clan and his Royal sister was Kiyumba. His Twin was Bifulanye, his Home (Nnyumba) was Bunnyabukadde and the Jjembe was called Manyonyi. He ruled from 1821 to 1824 and
his Prime Minisiters were
- Kaddu Wamala of the Nvuma clan,
- Katinda of the Nvuma clan,
- Kafumbirwango of the Lugave clan,
- Kimoga of the Lugave clan and
- Ssebuko of the Mmamba clan.
His tombs are found at Kasengejje in Busiro.
He had many wives who include some of the following;
1) Bukirwa of the Ggonge clan
2) Bayimba of the Nkima clan
3) Gwowemukira from Ankole
4) Kayaga Baganza of the Kkobe clan
5) Kisirisa of the Ggonge clan
6) Kizza Kaddulubaale of the Ffumbe clan
7) Kyosubyamunno of the Nkima clan
8) Kyotowanda of the Mmamba clan
9) Kyowola of the Ndiga clan
10) Lubadde of the Ngeye clan and many more.
His children included
- Mugogo Bifuulanye Mumawe,
- Nabalonga Twayise,
- Nassuna Kyetenga,
- Nabisubi and
Kamaanya fought different battles with Busoga and he managed to win them with help of his strong men who included Kikwabanga, Ssematimba and Ssewankambo.