Buganda Land Board
...Buganda Land Board (BLB) is a professional body set up by His Majesty the Kabaka of Buganda to manage land and properties returned under the Restitution of Assets and Properties Act of 1993.
Such properties include among others; The Bulange, The Lubiri at Mengo, The Butikkiro, The Buganda Court Building, Kabaka's official 350 sq. miles of land, Namasole's 10 sq miles of land, Banalinya's Land, Kabaka's lake, Former Omulamuzi and Omuwanika's Official Residencies at Mengo, Land Adjacent to The Mengo Lubiri on which Buganda Ministerial Houses used to stand, all Bassekabaka's Tombs, Buganda Works Building at Kakeeka, Basiima House and Nalinya's House at Lubaga.
Furthermore, the assets under its mandate extend to include all those as outlined by the M.O.U between the President of Uganda and His Majesty the Kabaka. They include former estates of Buganda Kingdom Comprising of;
- Land in urban centres or towns.
- Land where former administration headquarters i.e. Countries and Sub-counties where situated.
- Land not claimed, utilized or occupied by any lawful or bona-fide occupant.
- Land on Mityana Road (Jjeza Farm).
- Former Buganda Kingdom Markets.